For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionLaminin alpha-5 receptor. May mediate intracellular signaling.
- Tissue specificityWide tissue distribution (highest in the pancreas and very low in brain). Closely associated with the basal layer of cells in epithelia and the endothelium of blood vessel walls.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Developmental stageIs under developmental control in liver and may also be regulated during differentiation in other tissues. Up-regulated following malignant transformation in some cell types.
modificationsEpinephrine-stimulated phosphorylation of Ser-621 by PKA enhances adhesion to laminin.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody F8 antibody
- AU antibody
- Auberger B antigen antibody
Anti-CD239 antibody images
References for Anti-CD239 antibody (ab111875)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"