For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab77219? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab77219 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Moschidou D et al. Human mid-trimester amniotic fluid stem cells cultured under embryonic stem cell conditions with Valproic acid acquire pluripotent characteristics. Stem Cells Dev : (2012).
- Maliar A et al. Redirected T cells that target pancreatic adenocarcinoma antigens eliminate tumors and metastases in mice. Gastroenterology 143:1375-1384.e5 (2012).
- Solvason N & Kearney JF The human fetal omentum: a site of B cell generation. J Exp Med 175:397-404 (1992).
- Fischer GF et al. Signal transduction in lymphocytic and myeloid cells via CD24, a new member of phosphoinositol-anchored membrane molecules. J Immunol 144:638-41 (1990).
- Barcos M et al. Follicular mantle zone cell subpopulations detected by monoclonal antibody SN3. Hematol Oncol 4:251-9 (1986).
- Fukukawa T et al. New monoclonal antibodies SN3, SN3a, and SN3b directed to sialic acid of glycoprotein on human non-T leukemia cells. Exp Hematol 14:850-5 (1986).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"