For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Less than or equal to 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notesab95807 was generated against cell lines expressing CD244. It reacts with the C57BL/6 but not Balb/c due to polymorphisms present in the immunoglobulin V domain of the protein.
- Clone number244F4
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.25µg for 105-8 cells. Use final volume of 100µL.
- FunctionModulate other receptor-ligand interactions to enhance leukocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, PBL, followed by lung, liver, testis and small intestine. Expressed not only in NK cells, but also on monocytes and basophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2B4 antibody
- C9.1 antibody
- CD244 antibody
Anti-CD244 antibody [244F4] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-CD244 antibody [244F4] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95807)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"