For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD244 antibody
See all CD244 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CD244
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
C-EFLTIpYEDVKD , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 261-271 of Human CD244 (NP_057466.1)
- Positive control
- Human Natural Killer (NK) cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab99455 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- FunctionModulate other receptor-ligand interactions to enhance leukocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, PBL, followed by lung, liver, testis and small intestine. Expressed not only in NK cells, but also on monocytes and basophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2B4 antibody
- C9.1 antibody
- CD244 antibody
Anti-CD244 antibody images
References for Anti-CD244 antibody (ab99455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"