For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: less than or equal to 0.09% Sodium Azide, BSA and/or gelatin for protein stabilization
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberDM244
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Isotype control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 5µl for 106 cells. ab106163-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionModulate other receptor-ligand interactions to enhance leukocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, PBL, followed by lung, liver, testis and small intestine. Expressed not only in NK cells, but also on monocytes and basophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2B4 antibody
- C9.1 antibody
- CD244 antibody
Anti-CD244 antibody [DM244] (FITC) images
References for Anti-CD244 antibody [DM244] (FITC) (ab95806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"