For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab112234 was purified from ascitic fluid via Protein G Chromatography
- Clone numberLG.3A10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionReceptor for CD70/CD27L. May play a role in survival of activated T-cells. May play a role in apoptosis through association with SIVA1.
- Tissue specificityFound in most T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 27 antibody
- CD27 antibody
- CD27 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD27 antibody [LG.3A10] (FITC) (ab112234)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"