For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesPurified from ascites by protein A-affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberLT27
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionReceptor for CD70/CD27L. May play a role in survival of activated T-cells. May play a role in apoptosis through association with SIVA1.
- Tissue specificityFound in most T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 27 antibody
- CD27 antibody
- CD27 antigen antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"