For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberO323
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 1µg for 105-8 cells. ab18434-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor for CD70/CD27L. May play a role in survival of activated T-cells. May play a role in apoptosis through association with SIVA1.
- Tissue specificityFound in most T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 27 antibody
- Cd27 antibody
- CD27 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD27 antibody [O323] (Biotin) (ab95597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"