For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionLymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr residues by TNFRSF14 and by antigen receptors cross-linking, both inducing association with PTPN6 and PTPN11.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B and T lymphocyte associated protein antibody
- B and T lymphocyte attenuator antibody
- B and T lymphocyte associated antibody
Anti-CD272 antibody images
References for Anti-CD272 antibody (ab123008)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"