For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr residues by TNFRSF14 and by antigen receptors cross-linking, both inducing association with PTPN6 and PTPN11.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B and T lymphocyte associated protein antibody
- B and T lymphocyte attenuator antibody
- B and T lymphocyte associated antibody
Anti-CD272 antibody images
References for Anti-CD272 antibody (ab58027)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"