For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD272 antibody
See all CD272 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CD272
- Specificityab80501 is expected to recognize both reported isoforms of CD272 (NP_861445.3 and NP_001078826.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
KEAPTEYASICVRS , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 276 - 289 of Human CD272 (NP_861445.3)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab80501 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1/4000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr residues by TNFRSF14 and by antigen receptors cross-linking, both inducing association with PTPN6 and PTPN11.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B and T lymphocyte associated protein antibody
- B and T lymphocyte attenuator antibody
- B and T lymphocyte associated antibody
Anti-CD272 antibody images
References for Anti-CD272 antibody (ab80501)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"