For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionLymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr residues by TNFRSF14 and by antigen receptors cross-linking, both inducing association with PTPN6 and PTPN11.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B and T lymphocyte associated protein antibody
- B and T lymphocyte attenuator antibody
- B and T lymphocyte associated antibody
Anti-CD272 antibody images
Western blot - CD272 antibody (ab96560)
All lanes : Anti-CD272 antibody (ab96560) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MOLT4 whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CD272 antibody (ab96560)
ab96560, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CD272 in paraffin embedded MDAMB468 xenograft by Immunohistochemical analysis.
References for Anti-CD272 antibody (ab96560)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"