For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD28 antibody
See all CD28 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CD28
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
SQQLQVYSKTGFNCD , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 73-87 of Human CD28 (NP_006130.1).
- Positive control
- Human lymph node and tonsil lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113358 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
Anti-CD28 antibody images
References for Anti-CD28 antibody (ab113358)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"