For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesSterile-filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free.
- Clone numberB-T3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Inhibits Mixed Lymphocyte Culture
Co-stimulates T cell proliferation
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
Anti-CD28 antibody [B-T3] - BSA and Azide free images
References for Anti-CD28 antibody [B-T3] - BSA and Azide free (ab46917)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"