For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA (high-grade, protease free), PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesThe conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and
adjusted for direct use.
- Clone numberCD28.2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. ab118658-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (PerCP) (ab88034)
This product has been referenced in:
- Scharschmidt E et al. Degradation of Bcl10 induced by T-cell activation negatively regulates NF-kappa B signaling. Mol Cell Biol 24:3860-73 (2004).
Read more (PubMed: 15082780) »
- Jeong SH et al. Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates. J Virol 78:6995-7003 (2004).
Read more (PubMed: 15194776) »
See all 7 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"