For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone number500-A2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 3µg for 106 cells.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
In vitro activation of T cells.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex) antibody
References for Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [500-A2] (FITC) (ab24998)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"