For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified.
- Primary antibody notesab25275 is mitogenic when presented to peripheral blood mononuclear cells in immobilized form.
- Clone numberBB23-8E6-2b3c
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab170192-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex) antibody
References for Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [BB23-8E6-2b3c] (ab25275)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"