For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberBB23-8E6-2b3c
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 1µg for 106 cells. ab18418-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex) antibody
References for Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [BB23-8E6-2b3c] (Biotin) (ab25060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"