For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
Concentration information loading...
- Clone numberE272
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or WB.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex) antibody
Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [E272] images
Immunoprecipitation - CD3 epsilon antibody [E272] (ab32186)
Western blot analysis of immunoprecipitation pellets from Jurkat cell lysate or PBS (lane 2: negative control), using ab32186 at a 1/50 dilution. The predicted band size of 23 kDa was observed.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [E272] (ab32186)
Ab32186, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CD3 epsilon in paraffin embedded human lymph node tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [E272] (ab32186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"