For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberPS1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: Ready-to-Use.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex) antibody
Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [PS1], prediluted images
References for Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [PS1], prediluted (ab74705)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"