For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Clone number2SH12-5F
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use 3µg for 106 cells. ab18473-Armenian Hamster monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 30 antibody
- CD30 antibody
- CD30 antigen antibody
Anti-CD30 antibody [2SH12-5F] (FITC) images
Flow Cytometry - CD30 antibody [2SH12-5F] (FITC) (ab24976)
ab24976 staining YAC-1 cell line by flow cytometry. 1µg antibody was used for 106 cells.
References for Anti-CD30 antibody [2SH12-5F] (FITC) (ab24976)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"