For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS; Stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone number2SH12-5F
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 30 antibody
- CD30 antibody
- CD30 antigen antibody
Anti-CD30 antibody [2SH12-5F] (Phycoerythrin) images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-CD30 antibody [2SH12-5F] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25187)
Flow cytometry analysis staining CD30 in NIH/3T3 and mCD30-Ig transfected 3T3 cells using ab25187 at a dilution of 0.1 μg/106 cells. Hamster IgG-PE was used as an isotype control.
References for Anti-CD30 antibody [2SH12-5F] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25187)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"