For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein L purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 30 antibody
- CD30 antibody
- CD30 antigen antibody
Anti-CD30 antibody images
Western blot - CD30 antibody (ab26864)
Anti-CD30 antibody (ab26864) at 1/2000 dilution + human CD30 fusion protein (amino acids 171-226 )
HRP conjugated goat anti IgY/Fc at 1/1000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CD30 antibody (ab26864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"