For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numbermCD30.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.5µg for 105-8 cells. A 100 µl volume is recommended for staining the cell sample.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 30 antibody
- CD30 antibody
- CD30 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD30 antibody [mCD30.1] (Biotin) (ab95649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"