For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberMEM-268
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 20µl for 106 cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 30 antibody
- CD30 antibody
- CD30 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD30 antibody [MEM-268] (Phycoerythrin) (ab48514)
This product has been referenced in:
- Pavlov I et al. Development and validation of a fluorescent microsphere immunoassay for soluble CD30 testing. Clin Vaccine Immunol 16:1327-31 (2009).
Read more (PubMed: 19605595) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"