For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionInhibitory receptor which may contribute to the down-regulation of cytolytic activity in natural killer (NK) cells, and to the down-regulation of mast cell degranulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed not only by natural killer (NK) cells but also by T-cell subsets, B-cells, dendritic cells, mast cells, granulocytes and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD300 family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD300 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD300a antibody
- CD300a antigen antibody
Anti-CD300 antigen antibody images
References for Anti-CD300 antigen antibody (ab88873)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"