For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 3.90 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5226
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
- FunctionInhibitory receptor which may contribute to the down-regulation of cytolytic activity in natural killer (NK) cells, and to the down-regulation of mast cell degranulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed not only by natural killer (NK) cells but also by T-cell subsets, B-cells, dendritic cells, mast cells, granulocytes and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD300 family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD300 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD300a antibody
- CD300a antigen antibody
Anti-CD300 antigen antibody [EPR5226] images
Western blot - Anti-CD300 antigen antibody [EPR5226] (ab124810)
All lanes : Anti-CD300 antigen antibody [EPR5226] (ab124810) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human lymph node lysates
Lane 2 : Human spleen lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Other-Anti-CD300 antigen antibody [EPR5226](ab124810)
References for Anti-CD300 antigen antibody [EPR5226] (ab124810)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"