For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberUP-H2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbably acts as an activating receptor.
- Tissue specificityPresent on the surface of mature hematopoietic cells of the monocyte and myeloid lineages (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD300 family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD300 antigen like family member E antibody
- CD300 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD300e antibody
References for Anti-CD300e antibody [UP-H2] (Allophycocyanin) (ab91347)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"