For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesThe antibody can be used to classify the different types of myeloid leukaemias, especially those with monocytic component.
- Clone numberUP-H2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionProbably acts as an activating receptor.
- Tissue specificityPresent on the surface of mature hematopoietic cells of the monocyte and myeloid lineages (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD300 family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD300 antigen like family member E antibody
- CD300 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD300e antibody
References for Anti-CD300e antibody [UP-H2] (FITC) (ab91338)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"