For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- FunctionBinds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Low affinity receptor. By binding to IgG it initiates cellular responses against pathogens and soluble antigens.
- Tissue specificityFound on monocytes, neutrophils and eosinophil platelets.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD32 antibody
- CD32A antibody
- CD32B antibody
Anti-CD32 antibody images
Western blot - CD32 antibody (ab63616)
All lanes : Anti-CD32 antibody (ab63616) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cells treated
with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins)
Lane 2 : Jurkat cells treated
with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CD32 antibody (ab63616)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"