Anti-CD33 antibody [3D6] (ab11031)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3D6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11031 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionPutative adhesion molecule of myelomonocytic-derived cells that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityMonocytic/myeloid lineage cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. SIGLEC (sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin) family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainContains 2 copies of a cytoplasmic motif that is referred to as the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitor motif (ITIM). This motif is involved in modulation of cellular responses. The phosphorylated ITIM motif can bind the SH2 domain of several SH2-containing phosphatases.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Tyr-340 is involved in binding to PTPN6 and PTPN11. Phosphorylation of Tyr-358 is involved in binding to PTPN6.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- CD 33 antibody
- CD33 antibody
- CD33 antigen (gp67) antibody
- CD33 antigen antibody
- CD33 molecule antibody
- CD33_HUMAN antibody
- FLJ00391 antibody
- gp67 antibody
- My9 antibody
- Myeloid cell surface antigen CD33 antibody
- Myeloid cell surface antigen CD33 precursor antibody
- p67 antibody
- Sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 3 antibody
- Sialic acid binding immunoglobulin like lectin 3 antibody
- Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 3 antibody
- SIGLEC 3 antibody
- Siglec-3 antibody
- SIGLEC3 antibody
References for Anti-CD33 antibody [3D6] (ab11031)
ab11031 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.