For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD35 antibody [E11] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD35 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [E11] to CD35 (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Human acute monocytic leukaemia cells.
- General notes
Ab30379 detects a single chain cell surface glycoprotein which exists in four allotypic forms (A,B,C,D) of 190kD, 220kD, 160kD and 250kD respectively.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
- Primary antibody notesAb30379 detects a single chain cell surface glycoprotein which exists in four allotypic forms (A,B,C,D) of 190kD, 220kD, 160kD and 250kD respectively.
- Clone numberE11
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100µl whole blood.
- FunctionMediates cellular binding of particles and immune complexes that have activated complement.
- Tissue specificityPresent on erythrocytes, leukocytes, glomerular podocytes, and splenic follicular dendritic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the receptors of complement activation (RCA) family.
Contains 30 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C3 binding protein antibody
- C3b/C4b receptor antibody
- C3BR antibody
Anti-CD35 antibody [E11] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-CD35 antibody [E11] (Phycoerythrin) (ab30379)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hogg N et al. Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1). Eur J Immunol 14:236-43 (1984).
Read more (PubMed: 6368248) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"