Anti-CD4 + CD8 antibody [B-A1 (CD4) - B-Z31 (CD8)] (Dual color: FITC + PE) (ab59527)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 + CD8 antibody [B-A1 (CD4) - B-Z31 (CD8)] (Dual color: FITC + PE)See all CD4 + CD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-A1 (CD4) - B-Z31 (CD8)] to CD4 + CD8 (Dual color: FITC + PE)
- ConjugationDual color: FITC + PE
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CD4 - PHA activated T cells CD8 - PHA activated T cells, thymus and LAL T cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 5% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-A1 (CD4) - B-Z31 (CD8)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 20µl for 106 cells. or 100 µl of whole blood.|
- RelevanceCD4 is a single chain transmembraneous glycoprotein (59 kDa) which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD4 is present on a subset of T lymphocytes ("helper/inducer" T cells) and is also expressed at a lower level on monocytes, tissue macrophages and granulocytes. The antigen is involved in binding to MHC class II molecules. The intracellular domain of the antigen is associated with p56lck protein tyrosine kinase. The CD8 antigen is a cell surface glycoprotein found on most cytotoxic T lymphocytes that mediates efficient cell to cell interactions within the immune system. The CD8 antigen, acting as a coreceptor, and the T cell receptor on the T lymphocyte recognize antigen displayed by an antigen presenting cell (APC) in the context of class I MHC molecules. The functional coreceptor is either a homodimer composed of two alpha chains, or a heterodimer composed of one alpha and one beta chain. Both alpha and beta chains share significant homology to immunoglobulin variable light chains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; single pass type I membrane protein.
References for Anti-CD4 + CD8 antibody [B-A1 (CD4) - B-Z31 (CD8)] (Dual color: FITC + PE) (ab59527)
This product has been referenced in:
- O'Boyle G et al. Chemokine receptor CXCR3 agonist prevents human T-cell migration in a humanized model of arthritic inflammation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:4598-603 (2012). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 22392992) »