Anti-CD4 + CD8 antibody [EDU-2 + 733] (Dual color: FITC + PE) (ab1232)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 + CD8 antibody [EDU-2 + 733] (Dual color: FITC + PE)See all CD4 + CD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [EDU-2 + 733] to CD4 + CD8 (Dual color: FITC + PE)
- ConjugationDual color: FITC + PE
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- General notesThis product is a mixture of two clones: CD4 = Clone:EDU-2, Isotype:IgG2a, Label:FITC CD8 = Clone:733, Isotype:IgG1, Label:PE This product contains sodium azide, which under acid conditions yields hydrazoic acid, a toxic compound. Azide compounds should be diluted with running water before being discarded to avoid deposits in lead or copper plumbing where explosive conditions may develop.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.5% BSA and 0.1% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEDU-2 + 733
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1232 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Percentage count of T suppressor/cytotoxic lymphocytes (CD8+).
Control autoimmune pathologies, immunodeficiencies and immunosuppressivetherapies.
Studies of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) infection.
CD4(FITC) / CD8 (PE) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD4(FITC) / CD8 (PE) is sufficient for labelling 1x106 cells.
- RelevanceCD4 is a single chain transmembraneous glycoprotein (59 kDa) which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD4 is present on a subset of T lymphocytes ("helper/inducer" T cells) and is also expressed at a lower level on monocytes, tissue macrophages and granulocytes. The antigen is involved in binding to MHC class II molecules. The intracellular domain of the antigen is associated with p56lck protein tyrosine kinase. The CD8 antigen is a cell surface glycoprotein found on most cytotoxic T lymphocytes that mediates efficient cell to cell interactions within the immune system. The CD8 antigen, acting as a coreceptor, and the T cell receptor on the T lymphocyte recognize antigen displayed by an antigen presenting cell (APC) in the context of class I MHC molecules. The functional coreceptor is either a homodimer composed of two alpha chains, or a heterodimer composed of one alpha and one beta chain. Both alpha and beta chains share significant homology to immunoglobulin variable light chains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; single pass type I membrane protein.
- CD4 antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 mut antibody
- CD4 receptor antibody
- CD8 antigen alpha polypeptide antibody
- CD8A antibody
- CD8a antigen antibody
- CD8a molecule antibody
- CD8B antibody
- CD8b antigen antibody
- CD8b molecule antibody
- CD8B1 antibody
- Leu2 antibody
- LEU3 antibody
- MAL antibody
- p32 antibody
- p37 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T cell antigen Leu2 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T8 T cell antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD4 + CD8 antibody [EDU-2 + 733] (Dual color: FITC + PE) (ab1232)
ab1232 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.