Anti-CD4 antibody [GK1.5] (Cy5.5 ®) (ab41467)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [GK1.5] (Cy5.5 ®)See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [GK1.5] to CD4 (Cy5.5 ®)
- ConjugationCy5.5 ®. Ex: 678nm, Em: 703nm
- SpecificityCD4/L3T4, 52 kDa
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IP, Functional Studies more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Cloned mouse CTL line V4
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
In vivo and in vitro treatment with the GK1.5 mAb effectively depletes CD4+ cells. The mAb also blocks helper T cell responses to MHC class II antigens, including cytolysis, proliferation, allogeneic B cell help, and release of lymphokines.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Primary antibody notes In vivo and in vitro treatment with the GK1.5 mAb effectively depletes CD4+ cells. The mAb also blocks helper T cell responses to MHC class II antigens, including cytolysis, proliferation, allogeneic B cell help, and release of lymphokines.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberGK1.5
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 Antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 Receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T Cell Antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [GK1.5] (Cy5.5 ®) (ab41467)
This product has been referenced in:
- Bluestone JA et al. Repertoire development and ligand specificity of murine TCR gamma delta cells. Immunol Rev 120:5-33 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1650760) »
- Havran WL & Fitch FW Effects of anti-Lyt-2 and anti-L3T4 monoclonal antibodies on the function of cytotoxic T lymphocyte/helper T lymphocyte hybrid T cell clones. J Immunol 141:1808-12 (1988). Read more (PubMed: 2459190) »