For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab99895? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab99895 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hwang Y et al. Acquired, but not innate, immune responses to Streptococcus pneumoniae are compromised by neutralization of CD40L. Infect Immun 68:511-7 (2000).
- Lode HN et al. Melanoma immunotherapy by targeted IL-2 depends on CD4(+) T-cell help mediated by CD40/CD40L interaction. J Clin Invest 105:1623-30 (2000).
- Howard LM et al. Mechanisms of immunotherapeutic intervention by anti-CD40L (CD154) antibody in an animal model of multiple sclerosis. J Clin Invest 103:281-90 (1999).
- Salgado CG et al. Functional CD40 ligand is expressed on epidermal Langerhans cells. J Leukoc Biol 66:281-5 (1999).
- Noelle RJ et al. A 39-kDa protein on activated helper T cells binds CD40 and transduces the signal for cognate activation of B cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 89:6550-4 (1992).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"