Anti-CD42a antibody [EPR5295] (ab108304)
- Product nameAnti-CD42a antibody [EPR5295]See all CD42a primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5295] to CD42a
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the extracellular domain of human CD42a
- Positive control
- Human platelet lysate
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR5295
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108304 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
- FunctionThe GPIb-V-IX complex functions as the vWF receptor and mediates vWF-dependent platelet adhesion to blood vessels. The adhesion of platelets to injured vascular surfaces in the arterial circulation is a critical initiating event in hemostasis. GP-IX may provide for membrane insertion and orientation of GP-Ib.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GP9 are a cause of Bernard-Soulier syndrome (BSS) [MIM:231200]; also known as giant platelet disease (GPD). BSS patients have unusually large platelets and have a clinical bleeding tendency.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LRR (leucine-rich) repeat.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD42a antibody
- Glycoprotein 9 antibody
- Glycoprotein IX antibody
- Glycoprotein IX (platelet) antibody
- Glycoprotein IX precursor antibody
- GP IX antibody
- GP-IX antibody
- GP9 antibody
- GPIX antibody
- GPIX_HUMAN antibody
- Platelet glycoprotein IX antibody
Anti-CD42a antibody [EPR5295] images
Anti-CD42a antibody [EPR5295] (ab108304) at 1/1000 dilution + Human platelet lysate at 10 µg
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
References for Anti-CD42a antibody [EPR5295] (ab108304)
ab108304 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.