For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- RelevanceCD42c, a surface membrane protein of platelets, participates in the formation of platelet plugs by binding to von Willebrand factor, which is already bound to the subendothelium.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- Antigen CD42b beta antibody
- BDPLT1 antibody
- BS antibody
Anti-CD42c antibody images
References for Anti-CD42c antibody (ab96565)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"