For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9088? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9088 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Cermak L et al. Molecular mechanisms involved in CD43-mediated apoptosis of TF-1 cells. Roles of transcription Daxx expression, and adhesion molecules. J Biol Chem 277:7955-61 (2002).
- Alvarado M et al. MEM-59 monoclonal antibody detects a CD43 epitope involved in lymphocyte activation. Eur J Immunol 25:1051-5 (1995).
- Deckert M et al. CD59 molecule: a second ligand for CD2 in T cell adhesion. Eur J Immunol 22:2943-7 (1992).
- Stefanova I et al. Characterization of a broadly expressed human leucocyte surface antigen MEM-43 anchored in membrane through phosphatidylinositol. Mol Immunol 26:153-61 (1989).
- Stefanova I et al. Characterization of a 95 kDa human leucocyte sialoglycoprotein: its identity with CD43, gpL115, leukosialin and sialophorin. Folia Biol (Praha) 34:255-65 (1988).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"