For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Add 200 ul sterile distilled water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
- FunctionLigand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen CD48 antibody
- B cell membrane protein antibody
- B lymphocyte activation marker BLAST 1 antibody
Anti-CD48 antibody images
References for Anti-CD48 antibody (ab104512)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"