For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMEM-102
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 20µl per 100µl whole blood.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLigand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen CD48 antibody
- B cell membrane protein antibody
- B lymphocyte activation marker BLAST 1 antibody
References for Anti-CD48 antibody [MEM-102] (FITC) (ab21885)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"