For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD48 antibody [MEM-102] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD48 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [MEM-102] to CD48 (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- SpecificityAb30478 is useful in the detection of CD48 positive cells and may be used in studies to differentiate haemapoietic tumours, sarcomas and melanomas.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Human, Monkey, Rhesus monkey
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Positive control
- Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberMEM-102
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells in 100µl.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLigand for CD2. Might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. Probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen CD48 antibody
- B cell membrane protein antibody
- B lymphocyte activation marker BLAST 1 antibody
Anti-CD48 antibody [MEM-102] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-CD48 antibody [MEM-102] (Phycoerythrin) (ab30478)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"