For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone number2-191
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use up to 1ug/106 cells.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
References for Anti-CD5 antibody [2-191] (Biotin) (ab25161)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"