For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD5 antibody
See all CD5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CD5
- Specificityab61132 detects endogenous levels of total CD5 protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human CD5 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 453.
- Positive control
- 293 cell extracts treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab61132 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
Anti-CD5 antibody images
Western blot - CD5 antibody (ab61132)
All lanes : Anti-CD5 antibody (ab61132) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extracts treated
with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins)
Lane 2 : 293 cell extracts treated
with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins) with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-CD5 antibody (ab61132)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"