For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD5 antibody
See all CD5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CD5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MPMGSLQPLA TLYLLGMLVA SCLGRLSWYD PDFQARLTRS NSKCQGQLEV) of Human CD5 (NP_055022).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
References for Anti-CD5 antibody (ab98269)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"