For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clone numberB-B8
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. or 100 µl of whole blood.
- FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
Anti-CD5 antibody [B-B8] (Phycoerythrin) images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"