For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberYTH34.5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFACS: Use 10ul of neat antibody to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in carrying and orienting carbohydrate, as well as having a more specific role.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cambridge pathology 1 antigen antibody
- CAMPATH 1 antibody
- CAMPATH 1 antigen antibody
Anti-CD52 antibody [YTH34.5] (FITC) images
References for Anti-CD52 antibody [YTH34.5] (FITC) (ab33081)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"