For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberHI29
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 5µl for 106 cells. ab126026-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay be involved in growth regulation in hematopoietic cells.
- Tissue specificityB-cells, monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, single (CD4 or CD8) positive thymocytes and peripheral T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AI323659 antibody
- Antigen MOX44 identified by monoclonal antibody MRC-OX44 antibody
- CD 53 antibody
Anti-CD53 antibody [HI29] (CF405M) images
References for Anti-CD53 antibody [HI29] (CF405M) (ab115895)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"