For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notes>95% by SDS-PAGE
Purified using Protein G affinity chromatography, before conjugation.
- Clone numberMEM-53
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Ready-To-Use: 20µl for 100 µl whole blood or 106 cells in suspension.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in growth regulation in hematopoietic cells.
- Tissue specificityB-cells, monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, single (CD4 or CD8) positive thymocytes and peripheral T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AI323659 antibody
- Antigen MOX44 identified by monoclonal antibody MRC-OX44 antibody
- CD 53 antibody
References for Anti-CD53 antibody [MEM-53], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab74690)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"