For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in the regulation of the immune system. Seems to play a role as an inhibitor of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, bone marrow, and fetal liver, but not in non-lymphoid tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AAC-11 antibody
- AIM antibody
- API6 antibody
Anti-CD5L antibody images
References for Anti-CD5L antibody (ab45408)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"